phantasy star 2 phantasy star 2

Ok, Wtf

What was that?!

The Ultimate Showdown The Ultimate Showdown

^_^

Brilliant, the animation was great. You really got some of the charecters nailed there. I still Love your animations on Lemon Demon songs.. Anymore coming up?

I've watched this too many time before.. I even learnt the rap part >.<

Men From Up The Stairs Men From Up The Stairs

Heh..

I couldnt stop laughing the 3rd time i watched this because it finally clicked. Absolute brilliance.

Thank you dave for making my day that much better ^_^

Gooberstory Gooberstory

...

My god, I'm speachless. That was truly a wonderfull animation. I was hoping this wasnt going to be a waste of 13 mins of my life.. It wasnt. A very different.

Congratulations on this fine animation.

8 Bit D&amp;amp;D 8 Bit D&D

Nice

Good sprite movie, always been a fan of 8-bit Keep it up. ^ ^

Good Voices also.

Animator vs. Animation Animator vs. Animation

Pretty Cool

I liked it, Would be nice if it was longer ^_^

sex and the bedroom sex and the bedroom

Gotta love it

This animation rocks, love the style, i like saland fingers too, being a dave firth fan lol. Have you done one on burnt face man? or perhaps the milkman XD lol nice work man.

Keep the jokes up!

Over There: Segment 3 Over There: Segment 3

Egg-I found it :P

I Really Enjoyed the films. They were brillient made me laugh. oh, and the egg from 16 color shocase was fun as well, maybe you can change some of the facts at the start of this flash :) Rocket Ride was a fun game. i didnt do too well, 3010 or somthing. lol. I Like the fact its got nita and trip from "over there" in it.

Dustball responds:

Ah, so you're the one who found it!

16 Color Showcase 16 Color Showcase

Rocket Ride

Enjoyed the films were brillient made me laugh. The egg, was a good game i had fun playing i didnt do too well, 3010 or somthing lol Like the fact its got nita and trip from "over there" in it.

Peoplemation: Spin Peoplemation: Spin

Excellent

That was v amusing, it did look like hard work creating that. Oh blackanese10 they didnt have to wait long 4 the icecream to melt, dustball and gel used a hair dryer :) lol